Creating possibilities

During my work with individuals or groups I'll tend to incorporate creative activities to elicit the hidden strengths and resources people carry within and around them. This approach combines the effectiveness of Solution Focused practice with the client becoming a creative and active participant in developing progress.

Occasionally upon request from the client I will be required to step into the role of educator, however this takes on the role of supporting the client's exploration of information and theories and is not intended on 'getting' the client to learn and not assuming that I am the expert in anything more than being able to explore what works with the client in front of me.

Some of examples of my work would include discovering the client's resources and in some cases their preferred creative output while exploring how this could enhance their progress.

Much of my work with people focuses on the individuals ability to visualise their preferred futures, describe their progress so far and recognise their qualities using various evidence based techniques.

Please feel free to use the free techniques I have placed on this site but please remember where you got them from!

FREEBIES